Buy any kind of commercial ice machine for as little as $1,500 when you compare prices with us! Making ice in bulk can be challenging when you don’t have the right equipment. Our ice machines for sale are designed to serve one to 150 people or more per day. You need a machine that can handle the demands of your business, whether you own medical facilities, offices, schools/colleges, retail locations, hotels/motels/inns/resorts, restaurants/bars, or gyms/health clubs/spas.
Customized For Your Unique Needs
Available in a variety of sizes and models, you can customize your ice machine to your industry easily.
Instead of buying pre-packaged ice and having to store it on the premises, you would save money and hassle by simply purchasing or renting a bulk ice machine to make your own ice. Our rates are more affordable than you think, but we encourage you to shop around.
To get a better idea of how much an ice machine for sale would cost, request competing quotes below:
Buy Ice Machines – New and Used
Find the best prices on commercial ice makers and ice machines, for sale anywhere in the US. Compare costs on a wide selection of ice machines you can save up to 26% from other suppliers. You can take advantage of the opportunity to purchase new or used commercial ice machines from most of brands you’ve come to know and trust.
- Little Giant
Buy Commercial Ice Makers – Anywhere in the USA
Shop through hundreds of commercial ice makers and get quotes anywhere in the USA. If you’re looking to buy a commercial icemaker, getting the best deal begins with Ice Maker Depot.
Manitowoc Ice IDT0300A/D400
- 305 lb Indigo NXT™
- Full Cube Ice Machine w/ Bin
- 365 lb Storage
- Air Cooled
- Average Price Range $4400-$4700
VEVOR 110V Commercial Ice Maker 440LB/24H
- Industrial Modular Stainless Steel Ice Machine
- 250LB Large Storage Bin
- 234PCS Ice Cubes Ready in 8-15 Mins
- Professional Refrigeration Equipment
- Average Price Range $1400-$1600
Manitowoc Ice IYT0500A/D570
- 550 lb Indigo NXT™
- Half Cube Ice Machine w/ Bin
- 532 lb Storage
- Air Cooled
- Average Price Range $5200-$5500
- 26″W Half Cube
- Undercounter Ice Machine
- 165 lbs/day
- Air Cooled
- Average Price Range $1900-$2200
- Average Price Range $21,000-$22,800
- Average Price Range $5,300-$5,600
Avantco Ice BIN27530
- Average Price Range $899-$975
Factors That Impact the Cost of Commercial Ice Makers
Commercial ice makers are essential pieces of equipment for a wide range of businesses, including restaurants, bars, hotels, and convenience stores. The cost of these machines can vary significantly, depending on a variety of factors. Understanding these factors can help businesses make informed decisions when purchasing a commercial ice maker to best suit their needs and budget.
- Type of ice maker: Commercial ice makers come in three main types: modular, undercounter, and countertop. Modular units are typically the most expensive, as they can produce large amounts of ice and are designed to be paired with a separate storage bin. Undercounter and countertop models are generally more compact and less expensive, but they have lower ice production capacities.
- Ice production capacity: The amount of ice a machine can produce within a 24-hour period directly impacts its cost. High-capacity machines are more expensive, while lower-capacity machines are more affordable. Businesses should assess their daily ice consumption needs and choose a machine accordingly.
- Type of ice: Commercial ice makers can produce different types of ice, including cube, flake, nugget, and gourmet. The type of ice a machine produces may affect its cost, with specialized ice types (such as nugget or gourmet) often being more expensive than standard cube ice.
- Cooling system: Commercial ice makers can use air-cooled, water-cooled, or remote-cooled condensing systems. Air-cooled systems are the most common and affordable, but they may require more space and ventilation. Water-cooled systems are more energy-efficient but may require additional water usage, impacting utility costs. Remote-cooled systems are the most expensive, but they offer the advantage of keeping heat and noise away from the ice-making area.
- Energy efficiency: Energy-efficient ice makers typically come with a higher upfront cost but can save money in the long run through lower utility bills. Look for ENERGY STAR certified machines, which meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Brand and quality: The brand and quality of a commercial ice maker can also influence its cost. Well-known brands with a reputation for quality and reliability may charge a premium for their products, but they often come with better warranties and customer support.
- Installation and maintenance costs: The cost of installing a commercial ice maker, as well as ongoing maintenance and repairs, should also be factored into the overall price. Complex installations, such as those requiring modifications to the building or additional plumbing, can add to the initial expense. Regular maintenance, including cleaning, filter changes, and repairs, can also contribute to the total cost of ownership.
- Warranty and after-sales support: A good warranty can save businesses money in the long run by covering repair or replacement costs. Extended warranties and after-sales support packages may be available at an additional cost but could provide valuable peace of mind and financial protection.
The cost of commercial ice makers is influenced by numerous factors, including type, capacity, cooling system, energy efficiency, brand, and maintenance requirements. Businesses should carefully consider their specific needs and budget when choosing an ice maker, taking into account not only the initial purchase price but also the total cost of ownership over the machine’s lifespan.